Coronavirus Update from Citizens Bank
Our lobbies are open and we are happy to serve you inside our bank.
If at all possible, we do recommend “distance banking,” which includes:
• Drive Thrus to promote social distancing.
• ATMs that offer an easy way to get cash and deposit checks.
• Our free Citizens Bank Mobile App that can be downloaded to your smartphone. Search “Citizens Bank Hartsville” in your Smartphone’s app store.
• Online Banking to manage your accounts, transfer funds, and more.
• Using your Debit Card whenever possible to reduce cash handling.
• Telephone Banking for an additional way to manage your money 24 hours a day.
If you choose to come into our bank, we’d like to inform you of ongoing precautions we are taking for the safety of our customers and our employees:
1. Our offices have been sanitized by a sterilization company called Rentokil/Ehrlich. The treatment disinfects against common viruses including Coronavirus.
2. Hand sanitizer has been provided for your use throughout our lobbies.
3. Our employees will be wearing masks while serving you. While not required, you are welcome to wear a mask as well.
4. If you choose to wear a mask, for security reasons we may ask you to briefly lower your mask so that we can identify you upon entering the bank.
5. We have installed sneeze shields at all teller windows.
6. We have installed floor stickers and/or tape to guide you and remind you to maintain social distancing from others around you.
7. We have arranged our lobby seating to encourage social distancing.
8. All areas of the bank, including customer access areas, will be sanitized with wipes and/or spray and/or other sanitizing solutions a minimum of three (3) times per day.
9. We are limiting the number of customers inside our bank at any time. Upon entering the bank, you may be asked to wait outside until another customer exits the building.
10. We are limiting the number of people in your party to two (2) people. If you have more than that in your party and cannot leave children or others in your car unattended, we will be happy to bring paperwork to your car and handle all transactions to accommodate you.
Your safety is very important to us, and we appreciate the opportunity to continue to serve you! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.